I wanted to know about the package for the advertisement of computer education. I intend to give the ad in The Hindu and I am residing in Chennai

Answer:

releaseMyAd offers the best advertising rates and packages for newspapers across India. We have combo packages available for almost all the main national and regional newspapers, in order to help you invest better in your newspaper advertising plan.

In order to review the rates and offers available for Education ads in The Hindu, you can must visit the Rates Page for Education Ads of The Hindu. To start the booking you must choose the edition as Chennai or any preferred package and you'll be directed to the Compose Ad page, where you can compose and design your ad. 

To complete the booking you should choose the intended release dates as well as clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums. Also you should complete the booking at least 2-3 days prior to the release dates to ensure that the ad is published on the preferred date. 

Education Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.2310 /2 lines Book Now

Hindu (All Editions) Rs. 5,606 Rs.3,410/2 Lines (40% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Karnataka, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Telangana, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Mangalore, Mysore, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
The Hindu (All Southern Locations) Rs. 4,670 Rs.4,000/2 Lines (15% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Karnataka, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Hindu (All Southern Locations) Rs. 4,745 Rs.3,410/2 Lines (29% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Karnataka, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Mysore, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
The Hindu - (All Tamil Nadu) Rs. 3,850/2 Lines
Locations - Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy
Related to: Hindu, Education, Discount Rate Post date: 19/02/2014 - 06:21PM