Please clarify the following: 1. The Name change ad will be published on online edition or paper edition? 2. Although Hindu and The New Indian express has Cochin edition but is not seen on release my ad. 3. Can I download the soft copy the papers in which I release my ad?

Answer:

Please know that releaseMyAd is an online Newspaper Ads Booking portal and we provide assistance in booking ads in any newspaper across India. In accordance with your questions, you can review the answers provided below:

1. When you book an ad online through our portal, your ad is published in the Hard copies of the preferred newspapers, in this case they are Hindu and The New Indian Express

2. In order to release your name change ad across Kochi (Cochin) in The Hindu, you must choose the "All Kerala" package as we do not have separate edition for Kochi under Hindu. For The New Indian Express, Kochi edition, you can choose place your Name Change ad in the Trichy edition, which is also circulated in Kochi

3. You can also download the ad from the official e-paper sites of the preferred newspapers in PDF formats

While placing a Name Change advertisement, please know that the main category is Announcements and while creating your ad in the Compose Ad section, you must choose the sub-category as "Change of Name" so that the ad is published under the right section. Also after completion of the ad booking and the payment for the same, you must send us a scanned copy of the original Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in your name.

Announcement Ad for Hindu
Rs.345 /2 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindu, Announcement, How to Book Post date: 20/03/2014 - 06:04PM