Is any sort of document is required for publishing ad for change of name in Hindu newspaper


For all name change advertisements in any newspaper, you are required to submit an Original Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in the name. Should you like to book your ad in the Hindu, then please keep in mind that the main category in case of Name Change ads is Announcements. So to start the ad booking, you must visit the Hindu Announcement Ad Rates page.

Here you can choose the edition or package as per your requirement and then proceed to compose your ad. While composing your ad, please remember that you need to choose the sub-category as “Change of Name” to ensure that the ad is published under the appropriate section of the preferred newspaper. 

Related to: Hindu, Change of Name, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM