Could you please help me with sample ad as I need to place an ad AD in estates & property section for land available for sale in the Hindu? Please let me know the rates and payment options as well. Best regards

Answer:

Please visit the Hindu Property Ad Rates Page to check the rates for Property Ads in Hindu. For Sample ads please visit the Property Sample Ads Page. You can directly book your ad from this page. Click on View Complete Ad option to view the complete Sample ad and then select the Use this text to book your Newspaper Ad Option. Next select your category as Property and the preferred State and City to select the rate and discount packages for the same and then proceed to compose the Ad. In this section please specify the sub category as Selling and then proceed to make the final selection of dates and payment options.

For the rest of the booking steps in detail, please visit the Online How to Book Slide Tutorial Page. You can contact us on our number 09830629298 or email us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Hindu, Property, How to Book, Payment Options, Sample Ad Post date: 12/06/2014 - 07:43PM