I want to place a name change advt. in the Hindu. Do we need to provide documents for the ad to publish? I have affidavit with me. Please provide me information on documentation and other booking details.

Answer:

Please visit the Hindu Announcement Rates page to book a Name Change Ad.  You can check the rates and discount packages from here and then move on to the next step of composing the ad. Please specify the category of your ad as Name Change in the Compose Ad section. 

You need to provide us with legal documents of you Name Change and it’s a mandatory requirement for editorial approval by the publication house. A Notarized Affidavit is required for publishing any change of name ad in the newspaper.  Apart from this a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable.

For other booking details please visit the Online Tutorial Booking Guide which will help you learn the easy and simple steps to book an ad via releaseMyAd.com. You can drop in your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com or call us on our number 09830629298.

Related to: Hindu, Change Of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 16/06/2014 - 01:50PM