I want to book an Education ad in Hindu. Please send me the education ad rate chart for it and also let me know on which day does the education supplement come in the newspaper?

Answer:

Please know that the Education supplement is known as the Education Plus and it is published on a weekly basis along with the main newspaper. Also know that only display ads are published in the education pullout of Hindu, which are charged or priced on the basis of the size of the ad in terms of per sq.cm unit. To get the rates for display ads in Education plus, you must visit the Display Ad Rates page of Hindu.

On this page you must choose the preferred supplement as Education Plus and proceed to choose the location or package as per your own preference. Then select the ad size, preferred page (if any) and then move on to composing the ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own ad design if you have an ad ready for print. At the end, you must confirm the release dates and then proceed to make the payment for the same through our online or offline payment medium.

While booking the ad you must keep in mind that the supplement is released every Monday and the ad must be booked at least 2-3 days prior to the focus day to ensure availability of ad space and dates. 

Related to: Hindu, Education, Deadline, Rate Post date: 26/07/2014 - 06:33PM