I want to promote my Restaurant by giving an ad in Hindu newspaper, Metro Plus in Coimbatore. Please guide me.

Answer:

I will surely assist you in placing your ad in Hindu Metro Plus supplement. As you have not mentioned the ad size of your ad and your budget, we will give you the estimate of the minimum ad size that you can place. You can place your ad in Metro Plus supplement on any day of the week. The ads can only be published in color format. The minimum size that you can book would be 8 cm (width) and 5 cm (height). For Coimbatore region, placing an ad in Metro Plus with the minimum size will cost you around Rs. 22,000/- approximately however, cost changes according to the size of the ad. You can take a tour of our website and check the details https://hindu.releasemyad.com/display-pullouts/metro-plus/coimbatore. On clicking on this link, you will get the details about Metro Plus, the locations covered, and the basic card rates. If you want to get the best rates, you can email us with your ad content and the ad details at book@releasemyad.com. You can also call us directly at 9356222541 or avail the live chat service for any information. 

Others1 Ad for Hindu Coimbatore
Rs.0 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindu, Others1, How to Book Post date: 25/06/2020 - 07:53AM