Hi, I am looking for some means via which I can publish advertisement in Hindu newspaper for change of name for applying for passport. I would like to know the cost for the same and what is the procedure for applying for the same. Also, I would like to know how long will it take for the same.

Answer:

While publishing a Name Change advertisement, please know that you need to choose the category as Announcements. To proceed with the booking of the ad in the preferred newspaper, you can take the help of our Online Booking Tutorial

To know the ad rates for making a name change announcement in Hindu, you must visit the Hindu Announcement ad Rates page and then choose the preferred edition to be directed to the Compose Ad section. In this section you can compose your ad with the help of online sample ads and design the ad with the ad enhancements.  When you are done with creating your ad you are required to confirm the ad release dates and clear the payment for the same.

Please know that this entire process should be completed at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates to ensure that the ad is published on time. You can clear the payments for the same through our online or offline payment mediums, which include the following options:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

At the end of the booking, you must also provide us with a Notarized Affidavit as an essential supporting document as per company policy and guidelines laid down by the publications. You can email the same to documents@releasemyad.com.

Announcement Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.1155 /2 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindu, Announcement, How to Book, Deadline, Rate Post date: 24/02/2014 - 06:22PM