Select Your Situation Wanted Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Hindu (All Southern Locations)Covers Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andra, Telangana
Rs.2415/ 2 Lines
Frequently Asked Questions
Situation Wanted ads in Hindu can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Hindu are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Situation Wanted ad in Hindu
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Situation Wanted respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Situation Wanted packages of Hindu from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Situation Wanted ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Hindu is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Hindu Situation Wanted ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Situation Wanted ad in Hindu:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. This is a query for advertising in The Hindu Chennai edition. I intent to release the text advertisement provided below under the most relevant category. Please get back to me with the tariff and sample of the ad as soon as possible. Services Offered Arts Graduate, PGDip PM & IR, 56 yrs, worked as Secretary in Law firm in Dubai for 15 years, now can offer services as part time / full time in Chennai. Suitable employers may please contact 967700 4594.
Q. I would like to place an advertisement - the text below, in your Newspaper to appear in the Chennai edition of Hindu, as appropriate. Please revert to me with the cost and the sample of advertisement, asap. Services Offered â€œArts Graduate, PGDip PM & IR, 56 yrs, worked as Secretary in Law firm in Dubai for 15 years, now can offer services as part time / full time in Chennai. Suitable employers may please contact 96**** ***4.â€
Why place Situation Wanted Ad in Hindu Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Situation Wanted Ad classified text adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Situation Wanted” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Situation Wanted advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Situation Wanted classified display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Situation Wanted.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
Hindu is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Situation Wanted Ad In Hindu To Get Maximum Response ?
Situation wanted ads are very similar to recruitment ads, but these are published by people seeking a suitable position that is commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Here is why you should book your situation wanted ads in newspapers:
Helps Job Seekers
- Situation wanted advertisements help job seekers find a job suitable to their requirements and commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Access to a Large Audience
- By putting their qualifications, preferred job roles and salary expectations in newspapers, job seekers can reach out to a larger audience, making their situation wanted ad viewable by many more people.
- Situation wanted advertisements help to make hiring simple for employers as they can find prospective candidates based on the details they provide in their situation wanted ads.
Connects Job Seekers and Employees
- Situation wanted ads act as a communication link between job seekers and potential employers as they can contact the job seekers directly.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people in cities and villages across the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.