Select Your Announcement Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Select A Discount Package:
Hindu - Rest Of North (Allahabad & Mohali)
Rs. 875 3.5 x 5 cm
Frequently Asked Questions
Announcement ads in Hindu can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Hindu are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Announcement ad in Hindu
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Announcement respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Announcement packages of Hindu from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Announcement ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Hindu is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Hindu Announcement ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Announcement ad in Hindu:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Announcement Ad in Hindu Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd being the largest online newspaper ad booking service of India has formulated a booking process that consists of only 3 simple steps:
- The first step comprises of basic selection of ad type as Classified Text (in this case) which proceeds to the selection of the category which would be Announcements in your case. We have provided a wide range of sub categories for your ad to reach out to the most relevant readers. These sub-categories include all announcements ranging from legal announcements like Change of Address or name to religious ceremonies like Christening/Namkaran & even Auctions and Fairs/Festivals.
- The second and the most interesting step in your newspaper ad booking process is the Composition of your ad because that’s what drives the reader response. You can compose your message or ad in the box and magnify the advert with the help of our enhancements like background colour, ticks or even underlining the ads and then see how it appears in the newspaper of your choice through our exclusive Live Preview Ad Feature.
- The third or the last page requires you to simply confirm your release dates and clear the payments through our online payment mediums like Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking (All Indian Banks) or our offline payment options such as Demand Drafts, Cheques and Cash collection from your doorstep.
The largest online newspaper Announcement Classified Display ad booking service of India has formulated a booking process that consists of only 3 simple steps:
- ReleaseMyAd enables you to make an easy selection of your ad type as Classified Display ads which concocts the first step of your ad booking procedure. This step also enables you to select your category and compose your ad accordingly and personalize it in your own way with our enhancements.
- Up next is the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you can design and decorate as well revise your ad as many times you want. You can take up one of our design templates (colored or black & white) preferably colored to grab more attention and modify it with a range of font styles, font sizes, colors and even images and logos.You can take a sneak peek of the ad composed by you with our distinctive Live Ad Preview Feature.
- Lastly, in order to receive an email confirmation consisting all your booking details, don’t forget to confirm your release dates and clear your payments via our online [Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks)] or offline (Cheque Deposits, Demand Drafts & Cash Collection) payment options.
Hindu is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Announcement Ad In Hindu To Get Maximum Response ?
People use announcement ads to communicate news of an event or a piece of information that is a requirement by law, or to reach out to a large number of people at once where communicating individually may turn out to be too cumbersome a process. Here is why you should book announcement ads in newspapers:
Fulfilment of Legal Obligations
- For certain events or scenarios, an announcement ad in a newspaper is often a legal requirement so that the public is informed. Publishing announcement ads in newspapers helps to fulfil this legal requirement.
Dissemination of Information
- Announcement advertisements help to provide and circulate information and in turn spread awareness.
Targeting a Niche Audience
- Sometimes people would use announcement advertisements to get a message across to a smaller, specific audience.
Reaches a Wide Audience
- Announcement advertisements are highly effective in reaching out to a large audience. They make getting a message across to a large number of people easy and hassle-free.
Wide Coverage of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people in cities and villages across the length and breath of the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
Sample Ads For Hindu Announcement :
|Lost identity proof - LOST my (Lost Item/ Person) around (Location) on (Date/Time). If (Found/Seen) Please contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 1: Name Change - I (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
|Sample 2: Name Change - I (your old name) S/O or D/O or W/O (fathers name or husbands name) R/O of (your home address) shall henceforth be known as (your new name) affidavit no (XXXXXX) sworn before notary (notary name) dated (date).|
|Land Deed Missing - This is to bring to your kind notice that, (Name), s/o (Name) Address: (Address), our Land Deed is Missing (from/since) (Date). If found kindly return to the above address.|
|Lost Certificate - I (Name) have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year (Year) Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 3: Name Change - I, (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
Ad Composing Tips