Select Your Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Why place Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets Ad in Hindu Newspaper ?
releaseMyAd is the largest INS accredited newspaper advertising agency and a self-service online ad booking platform. releaseMyAd has served more than 12 years and has gained valuable experience in the advertising industry. With its strategic ad placement techniques and a strong network of advertising partners located across the country, releaseMyAd assures the lowest ad rates and timely release of advertisements.
releaseMyAd makes advertising a Lost Certificate and Marksheet advertising swift and a seamless affair. You just need to follow the 3 simple steps for booking your ad.
- Ad Step 1 - visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Classified Display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Lost Marksheet and Certificate ” as the category and proceed to select your preferred Newspaper. Once you choose the newspaper and the location where you want to publish the ad. You can then check the rates of the newspaper and proceed to the next step.
- Ad Step 2 - The next step takes you to the Compose Ad page, where you need to compose your ad text. You can take the help of the sample ads to compose your ad content. You can preview the ad text before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- Ad Step 3 - In the last step, you need to select your preferred release date and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options so that you can make the ad payment at your convenience. Online payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS Transfer, NEFT Transfer, UPI (PhonePe, Paytm, BHIM app, Google Pay). Offline payments can be made through Cash and Cheque deposits in the nearest ICICI Bank.
Hindu is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets Ad In Hindu To Get Maximum Response ?
The purpose of publishing Loss of Certificate & Marksheet advertisements is to inform the general public about missing or retrieved items to facilitate their return to their rightful owners. These ads bring the knowledge of a misplaced or retrieved item to the attention of the public so that whoever has located the item can promptly get in touch with the person who is looking for it.
Here is why you should book your Lost of Marksheet or Certificates ad in newspapers:
- Informing the General Public - Loss of Marksheet and Certificate advertisements bring the general public’s attention to the misplaced or lost item so that they can be on the lookout for it, and, if found, contact the respective owner.
- Fulfillment of Legal Requirements - It is mandatory to publish a Marksheet / Certificate Lost advertisement after filing an FIR or General Diary with the police. This helps to prevent misuse of the missing documents if it falls into the wrong hands.
- Enables in Obtaining Duplicate Copies - If a Marksheet or College/ University document is misplaced or lost, placing an advertisement in a newspaper, accompanied by an FIR or a general diary from the police, qualifies as proof of misplacement and helps to obtain duplicate certificates easier.
- Wide Reach of Newspapers - The majority of the Indian population all across the country are regular readers of newspapers. So it is quite evident that publishing lost advertisements in newspapers reaches a large audience.