Hi Sir, I would like to ask about the rate for advertisement in The Hindu - Chennai city session. Our budget is US$2000, please suggest the most economical package (size, duration etc). Our ad size would be no smaller than 20 cm x 12 cm and the duration could be only for the weekends. Please suggest and let me know if any question comes up. Thanks!

Answer:

The amount which you mentioned is not applicable for display ads. The minimum amount will cost you around Rs.51,120. So alternatively I can suggest you to go for Classified display ad which is not a display ad but it looks like a mini display ad and it comes in a separate column. It will be much economical for you. If you wish to book this ad you can visit the Chennai Edition Of Hindu.

Select your category and proceed to the Compose Ad Page. Design your ad content and complete your booking process by making payment at Make Payment Page.

And if you still want to book a display ad, then you can visit the Display Ad Main Newspaper and check out the rates by manipulating your ad sizes.

Related to: HinduRate Post date: 13/03/2014 - 12:26PM