I need to place and advertisement for my property to be sold in Chennai. Can I get the rates for Hindu?

Answer:

Hindu is considered to be the most highly rated newspapers for Property advertising in Chennai and it is among the top 3 English newspapers of India. This is one of the reasons why Hindu offers a range of packages for property advertisers and also provides a weekly supplement for only Classified Property Advertisers, known as Property Plus published every Saturday. This supplement also entertains display property or real estate advertisers.

To know the ad rates and packages for the classified property ads, please visit the Hindu Classified Property Ad Rates page where you can find all the editions covered by Hindu. Just choose the edition as Chennai or a preferred package to proceed with the ad booking and then compose the ad, confirm the release dates and make the payment. 

Property Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.2180 /2 lines Book Now

Hindu (All Editions) Rs. 5,315 Rs.4,000/2 Lines (25% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Karnataka, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Palakkad, Telangana, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
The Hindu (All Southern Locations) Rs. 4,540 Rs.3,900/2 Lines (15% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Karnataka, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Hindu - Release in All Tamil Nadu Editions Rs. 3,785/2 Lines
Locations - Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy
Related to: Hindu, Property, Rate Post date: 03/06/2014 - 07:05PM